Monday, July 23, 2007

Defying the Laws of Physics


As you might guess--the past few weeks have been busy so no blogging. What can I say--I'd rather be out having fun. This weekend was no exception but it did have a very yin/yang feel to it. First, the yin: I rarely talk about dating on my blog but I am compelled to due to a date I had on Sat. Suffice it to say, that if you smoke, don't lie about it and then light up on the first date with the excuse that 'everyone lies about it'. It's one of those 'deal breaker' issues and only sets a bad precedence.

Now, the yang. Sue and I went sailing yesterday and had fab-u-lous air. We headed cruised to the Bay and back. The funny thing about Sue's boat is that it defies the laws of physics. No matter how far we're heeled over, it reads as 10%. And I am sure there were a few times (at least) we were way past the 10% mark. All I can say is that the more I sail, the more I love to sail. It is the best sport EVAH.

And afterwards, cocktail hour!

No comments: